Collaboration + Impact
Fig & Fire has teamed up with Tall Blonde Bell to create a special candle that brings together our positivity in the face of life’s challenges and makes a difference in the process.
This candle is about gratitude and resiliency by embracing life’s valleys and celebrating life’s peaks. Not all trails are easy; you have to go around obstacles like fallen branches, you have to go down before going up, and sometimes you don’t even know if you’re on the right path, but in the end, it’s about the journey and taking in the beauty around you.
You can feel good knowing your purchase will benefit an amazing non-profit organization. We are donating 20% of the purchase price of these candles to Safe Families for Children, which seeks to keep children safe and families together by building a network of caring and compassionate volunteers to support families facing social isolation. Their goals are to prevent child abuse and neglect, reduce the number of children entering the child welfare system, and support and stabilize families.
- A unique blend created to capture the freshness and vibrance of the outdoors, with a base of Evergreen trees (cedar, pine, cypress), a splash of herbal (eucalyptus, patchouli), and top notes of citrus (lemon, lemon verbena).
Shop Ashley's Other Favorites
- Havana Nights (sandalwood, patchouli, honey, amber)
- Lemon Chiffon (lemon zest, lemon verbena, lemongrass)
- Ocean Breeze (sea salt, creamy coconut, pink orchid)
- Seasonal Scents (rotating scents as the seasons change)
- Clean candles made with natural, non-toxic, and cruelty-free ingredients
- Non-toxic scents made with essential oils - you can breathe easy knowing you don't need to worry about being exposed to any of the following: nasty chemicals, endocrine disrupters, reproductive toxins, organ toxins, toxins that alter your DNA, carcinogens, or headache triggering chemicals
- 100% all-natural soy wax
- Lead-free wicks
- 9.5 oz. candle with 55+ hour burn time
- Dimensions: 3.5" tall, 3" wide
Make Your Candle Last
- Trim your wick! A big flame will burn up the candle's fragrance instead of releasing it, will burn through the wax faster, and will cause excess sooting. This is why trimming the wick of your candle (to 1/4" before every lighting) is crucial for a safer burn and extending the life of your candle. This will ensure an appropriate size flame, maximize fragrance release, and cause little to no sooting.